Sunday, January 9, 2011

Profiler: Azkals Football Player Phil Younghusband







The hot-chick magnet Azkals football player Phil Younghusband is definitely trending hot this year, with his new year resolution of finding a perfect girl to bring to Paris he made all the single ladies gaga over him. 


The football team Azkals went here in Tacloban City, Leyte for a series of sponsored training with Taclobanon Football player residents but, too bad I was too engrossed with school stuff so I wasn't able to be there and be an insider but my hateful friends from UP (near 2 of the football fields in the area is located) were able to grab him and take a few photo. Just too bad none of them were able to captivate Phil's heart, maybe she's too busy reading this article or writing the article. HAHA.


In the meantime, the team is preparing for the upcoming 2011 World Cup qualifier and some AFC Cup tourney this coming February. For girls livings in Bacolod and near Bacolod City, this will be your moment of truth. =) Its your time to shine and captivate the elusive heart of our very own Fil-British Most Wanted Bachelor of 2010-2011.


And, is it me or he has similarities with Taylor Lautner (Twilight's Jacob)?
Originally I wanted to upload some of my friends' photo but... I hate them. T_T Bitter. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment