Monday, January 10, 2011

Justin Bieber Nail Polish, Anyone?





Knowingly, I'm sure I won't be seeing this nail polish collection in our local stores for one, we are late in trends. 2nd, even if there are hundreds of this item in stock it will sell like hotcakes as it is in the US, as the polish is designed by Bieber himself.


The item has 14 nail polish shades with chic nail polish names such as "Step To The Beat of My Heart, "Me + Blue". Also, JB choose to partner OPI which is a site well known not to test products on animals. 


I will definitely purchase one when it is available in the local stores, hopefully I'll be seeing JB's book in National Bookstore, I'm looking forward for his Fragrance release as well.


Are you going to support Justin Bieber's product line?

No comments:

Post a Comment