Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baker King Review








When I was seeing the ads about this Korean Series on GMA-7, I wasn't looking forward to watching it. But since we have nothing to watch during that time, we changed the channel and seen this series on its pilot episode from then on we became avid viewers of the show and waited for it every night, even if it is shown very late at night.


It is a series worth the wait, it is unlike any other series I have seen with prolonged twists and turns, it was not like the conventional series you'll see. Even my dad is hooked on the series, my father have not watched any Korean series as he hated them as he view them only sissies would watch. Funny part of it as the lines of the characters touch him as well, he cries when we cry of the episode. It was fun seeing "that" side of my dad. I learned that he may be a man but he has a good heart and that he ain't ashamed to let us see him cry over some series, I learned to appreciate my father more.


It is a beautiful series that a lot of people can appreciate, it is about finding a reason to live for, realizing your dreams and making them happen, fighting to survive, the real face of life, and life's reality.


It is definitely a must watch Korean Series.


No comments:

Post a Comment