Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Korean Drama: Cinderella's Stepsister





I have seen this Korean Drama, the story is interesting and I personally love the main casts especially Moon Geun Young. I have seen her on a number of Korean Films and she is exceptionally good as an actress. She look so 16-ish when she is already 23-ish or 24-ish..


The story of this Korean series remind me of a Philippine Drama Series that just ended, which is GRAZILDA. The Philippine Drama series was of similar story concept in a way, only that GRAZILDA was more of similar in most part to a "Cinderella Story" from Hollywood.


I didn't see Moon Geun Young in a seductive way until I saw this series, she look so hot with her long hair that had been cut later on in this series. Tsk tsk, she really look lovely in this series. Despite her "evil-ish" character, bad step sister character, I still love her. T_T 


The series is another must watch for people who likes Korean Drama Series. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment