Sunday, January 16, 2011

Adult Characters Photos for Harry Potter's part II of Book 7 Movie

When I first saw the photos last year it was freakin' scary, the kids look like some carbon copies of the original characters. They really looked like 'the kids' of the mains stars or characters, really freaky.


In the past 10 years, I have seen the transformation of the casts from being those teeny weeny kids in the first movie.. I have seen how they have grown from that first time I saw those sweet innocent smiles as they were starting to make names of their own in their acting career, and now that the movie is soon to come to a conclusion.. I just feel so sad about it.. I'm mixed, I don't want it to end at the same time I wanted to see how things will be concluded... My heart is divided.


Anyhow, here are the photos... From those really


 cute adorable kids to being matured person of today... =)
So Cute



Big Transformation

Still Adorable

Growing Up

Getting better and cuter

So Cute!


wow


Professional


My Favorite Characters

Nice
All Grown Up


@_@

Ginny Look 20 years older


Definitely Malfoy's offspring


Potter Kids, Weasley Son, Hermione's daughter..
The Parents



No comments:

Post a Comment