Sunday, April 17, 2011

AJ Perez Died in a Car Accident

AJ Perez an ABS-CBN Kapamilya talent was reported dead due to multiple head injury due to a vehicular accident in Tarlac highway. This is a rather disheartening news. He is a nice kid and blossoming good actor as well. God. I was hoping this wass just some annoying prank, I find this news really disturbing. The rest of the passengers were all reported to have suffered injuries but have survived.

I don't have energy to write atm. I'm just so freakin' depressed over the news of AJ Perez' death. OMG. T__T You will be missed. I can't believe it. But it is confirmed, his dad confirmed the sad news in AJ's twitter account. He is DEAD. T___T

This is his official twitter account.
http://twitter.com/#!/ajperez17


My condolences to the Perez' family

RIP AJ PEREZ. .

No comments:

Post a Comment