Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kristen Stewart: Superman's Leading Lady

Wow she is one hot item to talk in casting conversations. I mean, she has been rumored to play title role in Snow White and the Huntsman and now she is being rumored to be the next leading lady of Superman in SuperMan reboot as well. Now that is really something. I am a twilight fan, I have read the book. I have seen all the movies, and her acting isn't fit for the Snow White role, or even for Lois Lane's role. She needs to improve and grow. But I admit it, her vcampire look is sure hot.








I'm not better than her in any way, but… Seriously, Kristen Stewart? For goodness’ sake. A vampire to Superman? to Snow White? There is probably a shortage in good actresses.


Well, this is just still rumors but... I'm not happy about it. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment